We are Just Playin’ House, a full-service housekeeping company that’s here to help make your stay comfortable, safe and easy. We’re just a phone call away at (888) 602-0126 if you need housekeeping supplies or have questions or concerns. It is our pleasure to serve you, and we will do our best to resolve any issues right away so you can enjoy a stress-free stay.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking numerous precautions. To help keep your party and our community safe, we have provided disinfecting agents and hand sanitizer, which you are welcome to use during your stay. In addition, we respectfully ask that you follow the current local guidelines for preventing the spread of the Coronavirus. A few key points:
1. If you need housekeeping supplies (TP, dish detergent, towels, etc) or you need assistance with items such as remotes, batteries or alarms, call us at (888) 602-0126 (calls received after 9:00 pm may not be returned until the following day).
2. Throughout your stay, feel free to use the provided cleaning agents to wipe down high contact surfaces, such as faucet handles, countertops, cabinet pulls, and switches.
3. Please notify us immediately if a member of your party becomes ill during your visit or within 14 days following your stay. This will allow us to take proper action to keep future guests and team members healthy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Per statewide mandate, masks are required in all public indoor spaces throughout Grand County and recommended outdoors, especially where social distancing is not possible. Please maintain social distancing and carry hand sanitizer when going out.
5. Please remove trash and recycling per instructions provided by the owner or property manager.
6. We regularly make food donations to the Mountain Family Center in Granby. If you have unopened non-perishable food you do not wish to take with you, please feel free to leave it behind and we will happily donate it on your behalf.